LED DISPLAY MODULE SMT BASIC PROCESS COMPOSITION
2, dispensing: it is to drop the glue to the fixed position of the PCB, its main role is to fix the components to the PCB. The equipment used is a dispenser, located at the forefront of the SMT line or behind the inspection equipment.
3. Mounting: Its function is to accurately mount the surface-assembled components to the fixed position of the PCB. The equipment used is a placement machine located behind the screen printing machine in the SMT production line.
4. Curing: The function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface-assembled components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven located behind the placement machine in the SMT line.
5, SPI: After the printing machine, for the quality inspection of solder printing and verification and control of the printing process.
6. Reflow soldering: Its function is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface-assembled components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven located behind the placement machine in the SMT line.
7. Cleaning: The function is to remove the welding residue (such as flux) which is harmful to the human body on the assembled PCB board. The equipment used is a washing machine, the position can be fixed, it can be online or not.
8. Inspection: The function is to test the quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB. The equipment used includes a magnifying glass, a microscope, an on-line tester (ICT), a flying probe tester, an automatic optical inspection (AOI), an X-RAY inspection system, and a function tester. The position can be configured in a suitable place on the production line according to the needs of the inspection.
9, repair: its role is to detect the failure of the PCB board rework. The tools used are soldering irons, rework stations, and the like. Configure anywhere in the production line.